2. Even though our friendly neighborhood lawyers try to check everything we do here with a fine toothed comb, we're not saying we're flawless. Sorry to have to say it, but the only promise we can make to you is that this site is totally cool and loads of fun! Anything you read, hear, look at, or use, you're doing it at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on this site.
3. And on that same note we (and any of the very talented people who help us out on making and bringing this site to you) are not liable for any damages you suffer when you're here. In legal speak: "The Gaming Krib is not liable for any direct incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to , or use of this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you "AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR A PARTICULAR PUPROSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of the implied warranties." In short, we don't want to hex you, but if anything happens while you're on our site (like your computer gets messed up or you get infected with some virus), we're not responsible. We definitely don't want this to happen, but if it does, don't blame us.
4. Remember, if you put anything up on our site - it becomes ours. That means anything you send in, or post in the chat room (up soon), or in anyway disclose to us, we can reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast, and/or post somewhere else. On top of that, any ideas, or concepts, techniques, that you disclose on this site, we can use any way we want, including in the developing, manufacturing and marketing of our products, or just to make fun of it. In plain language, if you want to keep it to yourself, do just that.
5. This may sound familiar, but it's important, so we're going to rephrase it. Anything on here, pictures, drawings, text, games, anything, is either our property or someone else's, who gave us the permission to use it. IT'S NOT PUBLIC DOMAIN, AND IT'S DEFINITELY NOT YOURS. Don't use any of it for anything other than personal entertainment, unless we say you can (and we probably won't). If you do, you're probably violating at least one law, and since we told you here, we won't feel bad about coming after you.
6. On the same note, there are plenty of trademarks, logos and service marks on this site, that belong to us or someone who said it's cool for us to use it. So hands off! (That's from our legal guys.) They also say if you fool around with any of these trademarks, they, or the owner of the mark, or some other prosecutor who they inform, will come after you.
7. Every once in awhile we hook up with someone else and set up a link to their site. We try to stick with the good guys, but just because there's a link, it doesn't mean we've checked out the other site through and through. So if there's anything on these other sites that offends your good tastes, don't jump all over us. Enjoy the links, but do it at your own risk.
8. The same thing goes for our site. We try to pay attention to what you guys are chatting about, or posting on our discussion groups, but we can't take the responsibility if some one sneaks in and posts some rubbish. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of those locations or for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, or profanity you might encounter when you visit such places on our site. And we sure hope you won't be posting or transmitting anything unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, nasty, mean, or profane material or any material that the law enforcement types may consider a criminal offense, get someone in court on a civil lawsuit, or for that matter, violate any law, anywhere, anytime (remember it is the "World Wide Web"). Because as much as we like all of you, we've got no choice but to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court that ask us to. And if we have problems, we guarantee that you'll have problems too.
And finally, we reserve the right to change anything on this page or this site
at anytime. (And we just may do it.) So you're definitely going to want to hop
on and check out our new and exciting changes as often as possible, but you
may want to visit this page just to confirm none of the rules have changed since
your last visit.
We hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but the lawyers were all over us, and we figured if we did this one page their way, that let us have our way with the rest of the site!
The Gaming Krib logo is a trademark of The GamingKrib.com. All other games and properties shown on this site are trademarked and copyrighted properties of their respective owners and/or licensors. See there individual pages for additional legal information.
Our Org Structure
Homepage About Management Advisory Board Contact Advertising Jobs Privacy